The team created a bevy of digital and print advertisements, as well as produced a radio and TV PSA that were leveraged through various in-kind placements.
2018 In-Kind Results
- More than 700 Learfield/CBS Interactive properties ran digital and print ads
- The PSA aired on 10 college networks/properties, several sports networks (including ESPN, SEC Network and ESPNU), and on the Sinclair Broadcasting Group affiliated networks. According to tear sheets provided, ESPN U and the SEC Network combined aired it 510 times with an estimated $884,000 value.
The paid digital advertising strategy was to increase social media followers, engagement, and general awareness leveraging multiple platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Using a dual coverage strategy, this advertising flight simultaneously grew the Football Matters online community and enhanced the amount of engagements via social media platforms while the YouTube portion significantly increased the campaign’s reach and delivered the Football Matters key points effectively and efficiently
2018 Paid Results
- 32,064 new Facebook followers through its CPF ad campaign (3,427% of benchmark)
- 5,795 new Twitter followers through its CPF ad campaign (2,587% of benchmark)
- 2,654,018 Facebook engagements through its CPE ad campaign (23,442% of benchmark)
- 323,146 Twitter engagements through its CPE ad campaign (11,366% of benchmark)
- 1,482,483 YouTube video views through its CPCV campaign (2,568% of benchmark)